I become the wind again 나는 다시 바람이 된다
I become the wind again, 112.1x162.2cm, oil on canvas, 2026
내가 찾아가는 곳, 나를 받아주는 그곳에서 나는 나의 신체를 떠나 바람이 됩니다.
나는 자유롭게 흘러 곳곳에 흩어져 있습니다.
가끔은 계절에 따라 서풍이 되어 생명을 깨우기도 하고, 북풍이 되어 차갑게 격정을 불러일으키기도 합니다.
나는 그저 흘러갈 뿐입니다.
내 육체는 잠시 내가 깃드는 장소이자, 세상에 놀러 오기 위해 빌린 틀입니다.
이 모든 흐름을 잊을 무렵, 나는 다시 눈을 감고 육체를 비워냅니다.
그리고 바람이 됩니다.
In the place I seek, the place that welcomes me, I leave my body behind and become the wind.
I flow freely, scattering myself throughout the world.
At times, I become the west wind, awakening life with the changing seasons. At other times, I become the north wind, stirring cold passions and unrest.
I simply continue to flow.
My body is merely a place where I temporarily reside—a vessel borrowed for a brief journey through this world.
When I begin to forget the nature of this endless flow, I close my eyes once again and empty myself of the body.
And I become the wind.
私が向かう場所、そして私を受け入れてくれるその場所で、私は身体を離れ、風になります。
私は自由に流れ、あらゆる場所へと散っていきます。
ときには季節とともに西風となって生命を目覚めさせ、ときには北風となって冷たい激情を呼び起こします。
私はただ、流れ続けるだけです。
私の身体は、私がひととき宿る場所であり、この世界へ遊びに来るために借りた器です。
この流れのすべてを忘れかけた頃、私は再び目を閉じ、身体を空にします。
そして、風になります。












6,%202020.jpg)
